I started the original Conjure Corner in 2010  as an educational forum where folks could learn about New Orleans Voodoo and Southern conjure, hoodoo, and rootwork. Now, I am making Conjure Corner an educational resource hub for all things conjure.  If you are looking for something related to those topics – be it a course, product, or information – bookmark this page and check out all the course, links, and articles. Always use the search bar to type in your search terms to find information on that course, topic, or product review.

It’s going to take me some time to finish but I think it will be very helpful in the end for folks looking for information about folk magic, witchcraft, earth religions, African and Indigenous spiritualities, and magickal traditions of various sorts. The site will function as a sort of repository for much of my writing from past decades, as well.

Oh, and if you are looking for free spells and more information, be sure to join Creole Moon and access the membership area. It’s free to join and just takes a second to register.

print